When you work with Summit on your employee benefits plan, you gain a partner and advocate in designing the optimum solution to meet your needs for consulting, actuarial, and brokerage services.
Equally as important as the right solution at the right price is effective implementation of the plans. Our team of agents and staff earn high marks from clients for their professionalism and personal commitment in implementing group health, life, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) plans, voluntary benefits, and executive benefits.
We offer counsel, coverage, and implementation of programs in these areas:
- Strategic Services including employee questionnaires, benchmark plan design, new employee administration, and ongoing service with the carrier
- Group Medical – Fully Insured, Self Insured, HSA and HRA Plans
- Group Long Term Care
- Group Voluntary Plans – Life, Disability, etc.
- Group Dental – Fully Insured or Self Insured
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability – Fully Insured or Self Insured
- Long Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident
- COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, Internal Revenue Code Section 125, Medicare Part D
- Total Compensation Statements
- Renewal Services such as coverage renewal and claims and underwriting analysis
- Stewardship Report with detailed work plans and specific quantifiable and measurable goals for Summit’s team
- Employee Communications such as newsletters, education campaigns, benefits statements, social media consulting, and wellness campaigns (see below)
- Human Resources including development of a portal for employees to access HR.benefits information, benchmark survey date, and HR library of forms
- Workplace Wellness Programs
Knowing how valuable your time is, we ensure judicious use of it and provide full disclosure.