When you add an employer-sponsored retirement plan to your employee benefits package, you are adding a valuable asset for attracting and retaining employees. At the same time, you are assuming critical fiduciary and compliance responsibilities.
Retirement plan services through Summit Insurance Services can provide the strategies, administrative efficiencies, and expert communications programs you need to develop a sound plan for your employees.
Our superb team works as your partner to:
- Thoroughly understand your employees and their retirement planning needs.
- Set forth the company’s investment goals and objectives.
- Evaluate overall plan costs and quality of services.
- Put in place protections for your executives and fiduciaries.
- Select service providers and plan investments.
- Manage the plan effectively.
- Keep current on legislative and regulatory changes.
- Ensure compliance.
- Develop personalized communication and education plans to provide employees with a thorough understanding of the products and services you are offering.
To learn more about establishing and administering an employer-sponsored retirement plan for your company, contact Summit today.